Portrait & Corporate Headshots
- Studio or on-location photo shoots
- Professional lighting and equipment
- Posed or candid shots
- Image editing and retouching
- Delivery of digital files
Our service summary
- Consultation: We will meet with the client to discuss their needs and goals for the photo shoot. This may include discussing the photos’ purpose, location options, and wardrobe suggestions.
- Photography session: We provide professional lighting and equipment. During the session, they will work with the subject to capture a variety of poses and expressions.
- Image editing and retouching: After the photo shoot, the photographer will select the best images and edit them to enhance colour, contrast, and other aspects as necessary. They may also retouch the images to remove blemishes or other imperfections.
- Delivery of digital files: The final edited images will be delivered to the client in a format that meets their needs, such as digital files for online use. The client may also have the option to purchase additional edits.
- Additional services: We offer additional services such as makeup and styling to enhance the subject’s appearance and guidance on how to use the images for their intended purpose, such as for a LinkedIn profile or website.
SESSION AGREEMENT & POLICIES
I understand that my session is not confirmed until the retainer is paid. Weather cancellations will be made at the photographers discretion. The tardiness of my session will not delay my session. My session will remain within the scheduled time frame. If I need to reschedule I will give contact prior to 48 hours notice of said reserved session date, otherwise I forfeit transfer of my retainer for a new session date. I will do best to reschedule my session within 2 weeks of original session date. I cannot always guarantee an available date two weeks out but will try my best to accommodate photographers schedule.